In this video, you will learn 6 Websites you can use to help write, self-publish, and market your very own Kindle book. If you’re looking to write a book and you want a hardcover, paperback, or audio book, you’ve come to the right place. These sites are easy to use and provide all the resources you need to get started and make a huge passive income via book marketing. 97% of writers never finish writing their books. That’s why I’m sharing these sites that provide all the tools & resources you need to help you accomplish your book writing goal!
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Brands, resources, and examples mentioned:
- Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a fast, easy and free way for authors and publishers to keep control and publish their books worldwide on the Kindle and Kindle reading apps.
- Outskirts Press helps authors develop and publish high-quality books by offering exceptional design, printing, publishing, distribution, and book marketing services.
- CreateSpace provides free tools to help you self-publish and distribute your books, DVDs, CDs, and video downloads on-demand on Amazon.com and other channels.
- Audible is a subsidiary of Amazon and the world’s largest producer of digital audiobooks.
- BookBaby has grown to become the nation’s leading self-publishing company. We believe in People Powered Publishing, which means our crew of authors, poets, bloggers, and artists are dedicated to helping all writers self-publish successfully.
- LuLu is an online print-on-demand, self-publishing, and distribution platform. Between its foundation in 2002 and early 2014, it produced approximately two million titles.