In this video, you will learn how you can “7 Work From Home Jobs That Pay You With Paypal For Simple Work [May 2018]”. These sites are easy to use and provide all the resources you need to get started working from home.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Brands, resources, and examples mentioned:
- Babbletype: Looking for talented and capable Transcriptionist, Proofreaders, and Translators. Paid weekly via Paypal. Must be fluent in the English language. All you need is a computer, headphones, and a good internet connection and a few hours of peace & quiet.
- ClickWorker: Create or correct texts, participate in surveys, or search and categorize data. You work independently, your schedule is flexible and all you need is a computer and/or mobile device with an internet connection. Weekly or monthly payment via SEEPA or PAYPAL.
- Humanitic: Work from home by listening to recorded phone calls for businesses, and provide answers needed for the business to create a meaningful analysis for their customers. Make up to $4.50 per hour based on your skills and accuracy.
- Rev: Become a Transcriptionist, Subtitler, Captionist, or a Translator. Choose your own schedule. Choose your own projects. Receive weekly payouts via Paypal for all work completed.
- UserTesting: Earn $10 per test testing websites and/or apps. Complete task by speaking out loud. Get $10 for every 20 minute video you complete.
- BlogMutt: Write content for companies that provide services for various needs (i.e. blog post, ebooks, web articles, and so much more..). Get paid every week via Paypal. Pay starts at $10.50 per 300-400 words written. Unlock higher pay scale with experience and word length.
- UserLytics: Get paid $5, $10, $15, or $20 per task. Interact with web or mobile apps by completing simple task and speaking your thoughts out loud. Pay is paid via Paypal once task are approved.
How to Open a PayPal Account
Opening a PayPal account is pretty painless.
- Go to the PayPal website and click Sign Up at the top of the page.
- You will need to select Personal or Business Account. If you are not looking to collect payments through your website, a Personal Account should be fine for now. You can still send and receive money. And, you can always change your account over to a Business Account now the road if needed.
- Enter your email address, create a password, and click Continue.
- Enter the required information and click Agree and Create Account.
- Choose to link your bank account or credit/debit card, enter the details, and click Continue.
- In a few minutes, check your email for a message from PayPal.
- Click the link in the email to confirm your email address.
- Enter your password, then click Confirm.
After you sign up for an account, you can start receiving money right away. To use the funds in your account, you can transfer them to your bank account (you will need to add one first). A bank transfer usually takes about 1 to 5 business days. Or, you can request a PayPal Debit Card and have your funds available to use right away. PayPal Debit Cards can be used almost anywhere just like a normal debit card from your bank.